Monday, June 13, 2011

My Missed Moments


On those golden road, bare footed
Running behind those endless illusive dreams
I didn’t realized I missed the essence of my journey
I failed to spot the core of my own dreams
All I can see my own footprints behind
And some fading footprints ahead
No one has ever trailed them
No body followed them
Life is not what we think of it
It’s a trying path of endurance & integrity
Deep inside with in my own silence
With some green and blues, perishing and reviving
Unreal dreams uncommon thoughts
Craziest ideas, wild & wicked actions
Hitting hard on this concrete mind,
never greasy but always slippery
All on a verge to break that tranquil line
Fleeting with the passing time
Fighting with myself, defending my own illusions
All I got is a missed moment
Never lived, ever regretted.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment